Beet Carrot Salad, Moroccan Style
Simply Salad. It is supremely healthy, and really bright and fresh. But it’s also really easy! Save it for those meals when you know you need some extra vitamins.
Beet and Carrot Salad
- 2 cups raw beet, peeled and grated
- 2 cups raw carrot, peeled and grated
- Dressing- mix these first and then massage into the vegetables
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika, sweet
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger, fresh and grated or powder
Throw some feta or cotija cheese on top just before serving. I like to think of it as one of those power juices, but filling. Add raisins or nuts if you’d like to add another dimension! 4 servings, which means you have some for lunches tomorrow. And yes, it saves nicely overnight and for a few days.